Matthew Foor Poems
- Walk Take a walk with me and talk with me About the world ...
- Technology Damn technology! Damn it all to hell! We eat, ...
- Loss Of Creativity Restrictions and ...
- Alleyways Moonlit slumbers Under veiled stars Orange glow ...
- Mr. Tibbs There is a boiler Down deep inside In between my ...
- Against Winter's Wind Homeward bound Against the ...
- I Am I am 10 feet tall Biceps 14 inches round Thighs ...
I am 27 years old and have been writing poetry since i was 16. I have been diagnosed as being Bipolar as well as having ADHD. The only escape from the symptoms is either reading or writing poetry. I proudly do both. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Foor
Take a walk with me and talk with me
About the world that we live in today
Cuz when we reach the shores of the river stix
We're each gonna have to pay
Pay for the sin
And pay for the pain
Pay for the wars we've waged
The ironic thing is
The wars we've waged
Are against ourselves
And against the RAGE
The RAGE of the world around us
Society that keeps us down
'Eye for an eye'
and 'Turn the other cheek'
Keep the future looking bleak
And political control
Hand in hand
They take their ...