Matthew Foor Poems
- Technology Damn technology! Damn it all to hell! We eat, ...
- Loss Of Creativity Restrictions and ...
- Alleyways Moonlit slumbers Under veiled stars Orange glow ...
- Mr. Tibbs There is a boiler Down deep inside In between my ...
- Against Winter's Wind Homeward bound Against the ...
- I Am I am 10 feet tall Biceps 14 inches round Thighs ...
- Deep Sleep Deep sleep Eyes bleed Motionless movement Lost ...
I am 27 years old and have been writing poetry since i was 16. I have been diagnosed as being Bipolar as well as having ADHD. The only escape from the symptoms is either reading or writing poetry. I proudly do both. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Matthew Foor
Damn it all to hell!
We eat, sleep, and breath technology.
I just lost a poem to that evil vermin!
Pouring my heart and soul
into this damn phone
I inadvertantly hit 'Cancel'
Back to square one
Tell ya the truth
It inspired my mind
To try and rhyme
My generation has its own style
Old school rules
Not for new school poets
Now we write to express ourselves
Despite rhyme or rhythm
Diggin' down deep
Shovelin' that ...