Marcquiese Burrell Poems
- I Never Stopped Loving You I've been involved with plenty in ...
- I Don'T Know What To Tell You You're smothering, i'm ...
- Why Do You Love Me? Why do you love me is the question I ...
- Loss Loss seem to bring a feeling of sorrow Loss seem to ...
- Lack Of Love (Disappointment) Seems I set myself up for ...
- Stripped The time is now to reveal What I've felt for so ...
- Abusive Lover I loved you tender, I loved you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''You'll love me and can't get enough of me''Confidence
''Emotionally or mentally weak people are people who will love then lose love for the same person and after the breakup will implement a no friending exes policy''Breakups, love, relationships, immaturity
''I don't want a gift a can't return to sender''Sassy
''You're seeing me in HD, I'm some high quality''Confidence
''Love should be a reflection of yourself.''Introspection
I Never Stopped Loving You
I've been involved with plenty in my life
and I was never happy
Some days I'd questioned in my mind
Will I ever find somebody to love me?
I've experimented which later i'd regret
Every move I ever made was just not enough
to help with the pain inside my heart, i'd find
Myself held in your embrace, once upon a time
I closed my eyes, allowing you inside
You've found a world not many have discovered
Exploring the hidden part of me
as we've connect almost instantly
your arms wrapped around my waist, time spent alone together,
you whispering in...