Mai Venn Poems
- Oppression Of Ireland Oppression of Ireland Why is our ...
- A Country On Its Knees A Country on Its Knees Come all you...
- The Weapon By Mai Venn My pen is like a silver blade. I use...
- The Tears Of Ireland It's time for me to write once more ...
- God Help Ireland I look at the telly for the news to see But...
- Doors And Corridors’ Part ... My memories are full of the...
- Austerity Austerity - Poem by mai venn In Greece the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mai Venn
Oppression Of Ireland
Oppression of Ireland
Why is our country so sad?
Why is our government so bad?
Why does our youth feel so down?
Why do our elderly have a forlorn frown
Why are we left to the four winds?
Why does our leader Kenny have a grin?
Why are the poor getting poorer?
Why are the rich getting richer?
Why are the children suffering?
Why are the homeless dying on our streets?
Why are our ill on hospital trolleys, day after day?
Why, why, why.
They say that Ireland is a lovely land
One could live there, it so green and grand
But why ...