Lydia Shivley Poems
- Things I Have Lost During my life I've lost many ...
- In His Arms
- Run Looking down to see a glossy wooden floor just polished ...
- In The Back Of My Mind All alone, no one by my side No, I ...
- Color Of Words The words we speak and write, they all have a ...
- Not Mine To Give It To Here you go. I made it just for you! I...
- A Note
I stayed in my place of birth for nine years. On my nineth birthday I was up rooted from my home, and friends, and everyone else I knew to move to Texas due to a Drug problem my father had. Of course it wasn't just a smooth road trip the family took together, Mother had left dad and took us to a shelter. I had 2 younger siblings. A sister and a brother who has autisum and M.R. The shelter did not ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lydia Shivley
Things I Have Lost
During my life I've lost many things...
I've lost my teddy bear
I've lost my blanket
I've lost my bottle and binkie
I've lost my homework
I've lost my backpack
I've lost my books and glasses
I've lost my keys
I've lost my cellphone
I've lost my wallet and my credit card
But with all the things I've lost,
I've NEVER lost a person like you
and don't plan on it any time soon.