Logan Fulk Poems
- Natures Gift In our hands we have a world of green So much ...
- Subconscious Silent hold for the conscious’s fold Under the ...
- A Guiding Hand When doubts envelop the mind Of a person with...
- Memories Of Moving On Shadows of the heart and soul Overlap ...
- Until Then My Fire Burns The fire within our hearts Burns ...
- Everything Must Go On (No Answ...
- The Lunar Blossom I am the flower of the moon Who stands ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Logan Fulk
In our hands we have a world of green
So much unknown so much unseen
As thickly woven around as its mysterious ravines
All of this life in a small bean
As serene as dusk as bright as dawn
In its early life as small as a fawn
But as the time goes on and on
It develops thick branches and a trunk with great brawn
Sometimes green sometimes pale
Sometimes flies away in a gale
Sometimes in a storm it flails
And sometimes the delicate life can sail
The lyrical sound better than a lute
Even when the conditions don't suit
This life, the gold, the ...