Lily Espinosa Poems
- Death Of A Soul Mate; Death Of... Her hero's gone away,...
- Everyones Happy So this is how it ends, You're happy, I'm...
- Just A Thought My last few poems have been pretty dull, All...
- The Beginning Alone. I sit here, confused, new to this, ...
- And If I Knew? If I knew all the answers To every question ...
- Guilt I miss you so much, As if we were fresh young ...
- Self Destruction Fuels Creativ... Happy times, they come and ...
Hi. I'm currently doing a course in creative writing, so any criticism is greatly appriciated! And it goes without saying that I hope you enjoy these...Thanks, Lily. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death Of A Soul Mate; Death Of The Girl
Her hero's gone away,
Will he come back another day?
She could not say.
She let her soul mate run away,
And something inside of her died.
'Now I don't want to come out and play',
The little girl cried.
Left all alone in such a big world,
He is not there to protect her,
No longer will he make her feel safe
In his warm embrace.
He used to love her but things have changed,
The girl is alone.
She let her soul mate escape,
Her insides hollow, the girl is left opaque.