Lily Espinosa Poems
- Death Of A Soul Mate; Death Of... Her hero's gone away,...
- Oil And Water Just like oil and water Your new personality ...
- Don'T Play With My Emotions I'm asking you not to lead me on,...
- Self Destruction Fuels Creativ... Happy times, they come and ...
- You'Ll Never Know Until You Tr... You'll never know until you ...
- I Won'T Replace Her How should i be, Should I be me? To ...
- A Simple Little Poem The stress is on, My life awaits, ...
Hi. I'm currently doing a course in creative writing, so any criticism is greatly appriciated! And it goes without saying that I hope you enjoy these...Thanks, Lily. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Death Of A Soul Mate; Death Of The Girl
Her hero's gone away,
Will he come back another day?
She could not say.
She let her soul mate run away,
And something inside of her died.
'Now I don't want to come out and play',
The little girl cried.
Left all alone in such a big world,
He is not there to protect her,
No longer will he make her feel safe
In his warm embrace.
He used to love her but things have changed,
The girl is alone.
She let her soul mate escape,
Her insides hollow, the girl is left opaque.