Letitia Elizabeth Landon (1802-1838 / England)
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Child Screening A Dove From A Hawk. By...
- A Legend Of Tintagel Castle
- A Suttee
- Alexander And Phillip
- Amelioration and the Future, Man's Noble...
- Cafes In Damascus
- Cupid And Swallows Flying From Winter. B...
- Fairies On The Sea Shore. By Howard
- Fountain’s Abbey
- Furness Abbey
- Girl At Her Devotions. By Newton
- Hannibal's Oath
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Ah tell me not that memoryLetitia Elizabeth Landon (1802-1838), British poet, novelist. Despondency.
Sheds gladness o'er the past;
What is recalled by faded flowers
Save that they did not last?''