Letitia Elizabeth Landon (1802-1838 / England)
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Child Screening A Dove From A Hawk. By...
- A Legend Of Tintagel Castle
- A Suttee
- Alexander And Phillip
- Amelioration and the Future, Man's Noble...
- Cafes In Damascus
- Cupid And Swallows Flying From Winter. B...
- Fairies On The Sea Shore. By Howard
- Fountain’s Abbey
- Furness Abbey
- Girl At Her Devotions. By Newton
- Hannibal's Oath
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Ah tell me not that memoryLetitia Elizabeth Landon (1802-1838), British poet, novelist. Despondency.
Sheds gladness o'er the past;
What is recalled by faded flowers
Save that they did not last?''
Comments about Letitia Elizabeth Landon
Happy Birthday Naim Frashëri!
(1846-1900) Albanian poet and writer
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.