Leah Michele Poems
- Don'T Let This Be A Dream How did we get here? Don't get me...
- My Shadow Demons The shadows are following me. Every corner ...
- Passing The Time Time passes And things change I just can't...
- Crumble I watch the street crumble; Concrete cracking all ...
- Mental Lock This paper and pen aren't working for ventilation...
- Don'T You Know Who I Think I A...
- The Skull A skull. Fleshless, cracked And empty.
I'm 24yrs old and started writing poetry when I was in JHS.. I don't have that much experience, I just write what comes to my head.
I've taken an Intro to Poetry class to help get rid of my writers block... Now I have several unfinished pieces that I've been working on for a while (some for over a year) that I hope to get done soon and newer pieces that I've been working on as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah Michele
Don'T Let This Be A Dream
How did we get here?
Don't get me wrong,
I like where we are...
But sometimes I feel this isn't real.
As if it's too good to be true...
Like one day I'll wake up
And find we never actually happened
Even when it comes to saying I love you, I hesitate
Not because I'm not sure,
But because that might jinx this whole thing
Then it'll all come crashing down on me
I can't have that happen
What we have is pretty much perfect
It's the only good thing I got going for me now
And it made all the bad seem to go away
When we started off ...