Leah Michele Poems
- The Skull A skull. Fleshless, cracked And empty.
- Don'T Let This Be A Dream How did we get here? Don't get me...
- My Shadow Demons The shadows are following me. Every corner ...
- Passing The Time Time passes And things change I just can't...
- Crumble I watch the street crumble; Concrete cracking all ...
- Mental Lock This paper and pen aren't working for ventilation...
- Don'T You Know Who I Think I A...
I'm 24yrs old and started writing poetry when I was in JHS.. I don't have that much experience, I just write what comes to my head.
I've taken an Intro to Poetry class to help get rid of my writers block... Now I have several unfinished pieces that I've been working on for a while (some for over a year) that I hope to get done soon and newer pieces that I've been working on as ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah Michele
Its vacant eyes
Into the future...
A future that never came.
It, just there
Unable to think
About what could have been
Or to reminisce and remember
Just sitting there.
Once filled with a brain
Full of ideas and memories,
Left to sit there on the table
As if it were a paperweight,
Or a centerpiece.