Leah Ayliffe Poems
- Wilting Life To wander in the distance, over a petal of a ...
- Peace In Lonliness Distant bells open my eyes Bringing me ...
- Eternal Wanderlust Beside the clouds I can clearly see I'm ...
- Devour Me The mundane talk around me makes me want to die I ...
- Secret Song my biggest secret, and saddest song,
- Lost In Autumn You went missing in the autumn where were you...
- Paradise City Vegas, notorious as the city of sin, My sweet...
Queen of Wonderland; even the Brightest Angel is Darkened by time.
Make Life a work of Art.
Our lives can't be lived in flames. Our lives can't be lit like saints' hearts, seared between heaven and earth. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To wander in the distance, over a petal of a rose
In deep thought of what has been
Or what has not
Drifting in an ocean that hugs earths’ surface for eternity
The mind of the heart, the heart that has bled
The colour of the moon and stars
What was holy is not sacred or valued now
Untamed and wild, the nature of the seed that grows
The weeds of dandelions reach for the sun
And cry in the night
Swaying with the wind that blows furiously
Rocking back and forth like a cradle
Whispers of a dream which echoes in the breeze
But the silence leaves the air ...