Leah Ayliffe Poems
- Creatures Of The Sky as the bird soars and i stare i wonder...
- Wilting Life To wander in the distance, over a petal of a ...
- A Battle For Dreams She walked upon the hills of ...
- Paradise City Vegas, notorious as the city of sin, My sweet...
- Devour Me The mundane talk around me makes me want to die I ...
- Eternal Wanderlust Beside the clouds I can clearly see I'm ...
- Secret Song my biggest secret, and saddest song,
Queen of Wonderland; even the Brightest Angel is Darkened by time.
Make Life a work of Art.
Our lives can't be lived in flames. Our lives can't be lit like saints' hearts, seared between heaven and earth. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Creatures Of The Sky
as the bird soars
and i stare
i wonder how earth and sky can be so different
seperate from one another
and yet connected
i wonder how two such worlds
exist within eachother
contrasting, however combined they may appear
looking through one side of a window
into the realm of the next
indulging all that is uncertain
consumed with desire in every thought
jealousy swims within me for all creatures in the sky
flying in such great heights
above all mountains to see the world in perfect perception