Kristin Nicole RothDavis
Kristin Nicole Roth-Davis
Mother of two girls, Sarah Nicole & Sadie Ann
Recently battled cancer and came close a few times; however, is doing well. Divorce and custody battle broke lose towards the middle of her struggle w/ cancer. Decisions that Kristin made during this tough time made her realize that life isn't to be gambled with. Regardless of religious preferences or political interest, Kristin is one that can debate with you how important it is to pay attention to the choices you make in life and that the fingerprints you leave in others lives should be important to all, for they are what structures the future. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- *~*~*~*~*PoemHunter's Kings and Queens*~...
- ((((((~*~I Wana...~*~))))))
- ((((Letting GO))))
- ! @! @! @~~US~~@! @! @!
- ~~~~~~~~MmMmMm Ya! ~~~~~~
- ... To Few Have Known...
- °º¤ø, ¸¸, ø¤º°`°º¤ø, ¸Please Remember Me...
- ^*! *^Just a memory!
- ((((((((A Message))))))))
- (((((I Don't Need Your Hand Anymore)))))
- (((A Story Of Love and Greed)))
- ... life's grander scheme of things...
- ((((((((A Message ~ part two ~))))))))
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)