Joseph Walden Poems
- Loosen Up Every Single Little Thing
- The Navigator
- Leopard Cat Pleasuring the purr of the goddess, Blue fire ...
- Drum And Mountain Golden sun golden joy, kissing the winds,...
- Alone In The Mountains I almost died last night, ...
- Who Were You I am not gay or Rasputin. My name is Joe,
- Loving Mother Rainbow land Painted with your diamond eyes, ...
Born in California, moved to Reno Nevada the summer of 1987. I grew up loving sports and the outdoors. I received a full scholarship for my effort playing baseball. From there, life became a mess and I dropped out of college. When I was about 20 years old, I guess one could say I unlocked a couple of very interesting gifts from the great unknown...my life dramatically changed in my endless ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Walden
That is all that I am,
that is all that I am.