Joseph Walden Poems
- Loosen Up Every Single Little Thing
- The Navigator
- Leopard Cat Pleasuring the purr of the goddess, Blue fire ...
- Remembering Thy Beauty Beauty has no name, in the silence ...
- Drum And Mountain Golden sun golden joy, kissing the winds,...
- Alone In The Mountains I almost died last night, ...
- Who Were You I am not gay or Rasputin. My name is Joe,
Born in California, moved to Reno Nevada the summer of 87. Grew playing sports, had some success and threw it all away during the beginning of college while on a scholarship for baseball. Basically I loved alternative studies like the paranormal. I survive because there is a caring family around me. I install solar, do a little carpenter work, construction, I have fished in Alaska which was an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joseph Walden
That is all that I am,
that is all that I am.