Joanna Pavlides Poems
- Only When Awoken The road taken so many times Losing ...
- Failed I write every word With hope That you will read ...
- Forget Me Not Through the pain and anger Through frustration...
- If Only You Knew Did you know I speak with angels Every ...
- Make A Choice My heart is stubborn And screams like a ...
- Us Today If only I could speak The words of my soul We ...
- Too Good To Be True One was afraid That the other one would ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joanna Pavlides
Only When Awoken
The road taken so many times
And then trying to leave it all behind
The excitement mixed with fear
Trembling of flame
Pondering about things being real
Sound of flowing stream so often broken
Random words heard
And one left wondering whether they were spoken
Fragile calm disturbed by one's breathing
Needs breed more hunger
Sight of control becoming deceiving
All those life's little gift tokens
Sometimes given sometimes stolen
Picked up on that very road only when we are awoken