isatou juwara Poems
- If Tomorrow Never Comes Dear mother, just now I ...
- Love Heaven; Hate Death More often than not; so much often ...
- Old Age My grandmother, she's so old has no teeth poor ...
- To My Mother You groomed me and loved me You cautioned me ...
- Why I Smile A man came to me said he had something to ...
- Life Difference What makes our lives different; Is the way ...
- A Friend A friend is a gift sometimes give you a fit, but ...
I'm just a simple girl from west africa who loves to read and write.I enjoy poetry and prose.I don't mind being friends with anyone cuz I just love making friends regardless of who you are or where you from.Am an open type and I like people who speak their mind.thats me! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If Tomorrow Never Comes
just now I realized
that man's stay on earth
is but limited
and that our days
are but numbered
and being mortal i know not
what lies ahead tomorrow.
But if tomorrow never comes
just you remember
that you had a daughter
who despite her teenage rebellions
do tell my father
and my brother
that inspite of our differences
they were dear to my heart.
But to you my love
if tomorrow never comes
do remember those beautiful eyes of mine
that once mirrored the flame of love