Hana Ali Poems
- Disgrace They look me in the eye and, tell me that I am a ...
- It's A Sin
- Tell You Tell you what Tell you that you are brave Tell you...
- Feeling Sorry For Someone I feel sorry for you that kind of...
- Tears Like Rain I cry because you hurt me I cry because you ...
- 'Our Type' They tell me that our type is not regular people,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
They tell me that our type is not
regular people, yet they haven't
seen me, nor my culture
They look at us as if we are
not normal people, they look down
on us because we don't dress the
They don't know us like that
but they said they didn't have to
know us enable to judge us
the inside and the outside is the
same in there minds.
They talk behinde us because
if they face us they know that
they will be wrong and they don't
want to take that risk.
The thing is they know we might
be better at something, so they hurt us...