Tears Like Rain
I cry because you hurt me
I cry because you made me
sad, I cry because things
could have worked out.
I cry because you put me
down all these years, I cry
because you said one of the
worst things you could say
to a person.
I cry because my eyes are
tired, I cry because my heart
is slowing down, I cry because
they tell me that everything
is over, nothing left.
I cry because it was not
my fault but they say
cry me a river, and my eyes
are just dumb enough to keep
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tears Like Rain by Hana Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas