It's A Sin
I look at the t.v and it was a sin just talking about right is a sin, a sin that is double my deed but can I change the fact that it is sin, they tell my job is a sin that cannot be cured, but how can I be cured of being so sinful can you help me I cry to mankind but I get no reply so I sit on my knees and beg for me to be cured of being sinful, still no answer I turn to to my sins and I ask can you cure me by going away they laugh at me they tell me that I am doing a sin by just asking that, but I learned that my sins were just a part of my life so I cured myself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's A Sin by Hana Ali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz