Elizabeth Castleberry Poems
- I Hate Myself I hate that you fooled me With your infectios ...
- Addiction My arms ache My fingers bleed But I can't stop ...
- The Dance Play me a sweet song So I can dance This is where...
- Secret Love It's easy to get lost In your deep green ...
- Tie I do I don't I do I don't
- Lyndsey Michelle All alone in her mind She cannot let go ...
- We Are Our Injuries Lonely yellow Laying on the floor From ...
I just recently started writing poetry. A friend of mine started writing a few months ago and he loves it, so I figured I'd try it. And I love it. I write to get out emotions that I feel are too intimate to tell anyone. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Castleberry
I Hate Myself
I hate that you fooled me
With your infectios smile
I hate that you told me you loved me
When you were lying all the while
I hate that you were so jealous
When he was just a friend
I hate that you turned this
Into something we cannot mend
I hate that we screwed this up
Past the point of no return
I hate that you never believed me
Trust is something you should learn
I hate that you ignore me now
As if we never were
I hate that you betrayed me
For my pain there is no cure
I hate that you broke my heart
You don't ...