Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar Poems
- When I Was Born When I was born I could recognize my ...
- Anger Is One Letter Short Of D... Anger is fire It burns ...
- Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The... Beauty Lies in the ...
- A Healthy Body Means A Healthy... Everybody wants A ...
- Nobody Listens To Anybody Nobody listens To ...
- The Beauty Of Simplicity Your Simplicity Makes you more ...
- Disguise Some people Like to live in Disguise Either they ...
Dental Surgeon by profession, perturbed by double standards of individuals and society since childhood.I am on the the journey of life, trying to do something creative and expressing my thoughts and feelings till the end of the journey.... Associated with many organizations involved in betterment of society at large.
About 6000 poems, stories written so far in English, Hindi and Urdu mixed Hindi language.Authored 5 books. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I Was Born
When I was born
I could recognize my mother
She introduced me to my father
To my brothers and sisters
They introduced me
To uncle and aunts
I was told
What to do and what not to do
My knowledge of right or wrong
Came from them
Then came the school
Teachers told me,
Two plus two is four
And so on
What they gave was education
They told me
Nobody asked what I wanted to do
What I liked and what I disliked
When I grew up
I found myself
Chained in should and should not
Right and wrong
As told by whomsoever I met
I could never do ...