Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar Poems
- Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The... Beauty Lies in the ...
- Anger Is One Letter Short Of D... Anger is fire It burns ...
- The Beauty Of Simplicity Your Simplicity Makes you more ...
- A Healthy Body Means A Healthy... Everybody wants A ...
- Nobody Listens To Anybody Nobody listens To ...
- Disguise Some people Like to live in Disguise Either they ...
- Music Of Nature I forget all other sounds When I listen To...
Dental Surgeon by profession, perturbed by double standards of individuals and society since childhood.I am on the the journey of life, trying to do something creative and expressing my thoughts and feelings till the end of the journey.... Associated with many organizations involved in betterment of society at large.
About 6000 poems, stories written so far in English, Hindi and Urdu mixed Hindi language.Authored 5 books. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder
Lies in the eyes
Of the beholder
How one takes it
Is In the mind
Of the person
True lover of beauty
It as god's gift
In the mind
Forces one to see
The physical angle
Heart and mind
Dr.Rajendra Tela, Nirantar