Biography of Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
Dental Surgeon by profession, perturbed by double standards of individuals and society since childhood.I am on the the journey of life, trying to do something creative and expressing my thoughts and feelings till the end of the journey.... Associated with many organizations involved in betterment of society at large.
About 6000 poems, stories written so far in English, Hindi and Urdu mixed Hindi language.Authored 5 books.
Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar's Works:
Dant Suraksha (dental care)
Swasthya Darpan (Health Mirror)
Santulit Aahaar(Balanced Diet)
Chalte Chalte(Poetry Book)
Swasthya Darshan (Book on Health And Disease)
- Anger Is One Letter Short Of Danger
- A Healthy Body Means A Healthy Mind
- Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder
- Nobody Listens To Anybody
- I kept living in darkness
- Death Is Inevitable
- It is not possible to forget you
- The Beauty Of Simplicity
- When The Mind Over Rules The Heart
- His Answer To My Question Was A Question
- When one's own become one's enemy
- When somebody smiles?
- Love Knows No Boundaries
Did you read them?
When I peep into my past
I remember my childhood
The carefree, wonderful world of my life
Nothing to bother, nothing to think
Lot of fun, lot of play
When wrong I did, said sorry to mamma
Don’t do it again was mamma’s answer
My legs ached after lot of play
Mamma would massage them at the end of the day