Biography of Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
Dental Surgeon by profession, perturbed by double standards of individuals and society since childhood.I am on the the journey of life, trying to do something creative and expressing my thoughts and feelings till the end of the journey.... Associated with many organizations involved in betterment of society at large.
About 6000 poems, stories written so far in English, Hindi and Urdu mixed Hindi language.Authored 5 books.
Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar's Works:
Dant Suraksha (dental care)
Swasthya Darpan (Health Mirror)
Santulit Aahaar(Balanced Diet)
Chalte Chalte(Poetry Book)
Swasthya Darshan (Book on Health And Disease)
- Anger Is One Letter Short Of Danger
- Beauty Lies In The Eyes Of The Beholder
- A Healthy Body Means A Healthy Mind
- Death Is Inevitable
- Love Knows No Boundaries
- Nobody Listens To Anybody
- The Beauty Of Simplicity
- When one's own become one's enemy
- I kept living in darkness
- It is not possible to forget you
- When The Mind Over Rules The Heart
- Kill your conscience
- When somebody smiles?
Did you read them?
Its false belief
A revolt against
©Dr.Rajendra Tela, Nirantar