Dom Hunt Poems
- How I Loved You There was never a hour when my thoughts ...
- Do You Miss Me Do you miss me Do you miss me as I miss ...
- Daffodils On The Hill There was a time of sadness Dark and ...
- Hope Against Hope Hope against all hope That times will ...
- Hear Your Voice To hear your voice To hear the ...
- Oh Winds Of Time Oh winds of time blow me To the past or to ...
- Wrongs I Have Done Wrongs I have done Made you less than ...
Live in the blue mountains in Australia
Love writing and started to try my hand at poetry. My father loved writing poems and I didn't appreciate them as much as I should of. I would love feedback on any of my poems.I will try to write on more things but i do get consumed with love.
I really appreciate all who spend the time to read a few of my poems, they are very special to me.
... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How I Loved You
There was never a hour when my thoughts didn't drift to you
And fill my mind with the immensity of you
There was never a time of regret
Only times filled with hope
There was never a dream that wasn't fulfilled
Or a new dream that wouldn't be
There was never a breath that didn't feel the essence of you
Filling me with life
Your touch lit my soul
Till it burned with desire
Your smile captured joy
And spread to all you'd see
Your eyes shone of exuberance
Promising things, that you would help me reach
Your body screamed at me
In a way that made me...