Desirae Roa Poems
- Little Girl That little girl should have been fearless, Yet...
- I'Ve Been Exposed
- 'Guardian Angel' “Our Guardian angel” God spoke to you that ...
- 'Always Wondered' “Always Wondered” My daddy was kidnapped ...
- 'Cold Day' “Cold day” The day you stopped smiling was ...
- '2004' “2004” It was like yesterday you left And never came...
- 'Remember' “Remember” I was only eleven when angels ...
I am 20 years old, just like anyone else i want to be heard. I love writing more then breathing, i always try to make the poem as personal as i can. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Desirae Roa
I was only eleven when angels carried
You home to heaven without anyone’s consent
Your voice and your laughter is stuck
In my head forever
The one thing I love to remember is the bedtime
Story you would always read to me while you played
With my hair, you made me feel so safe.
You always smelled of lavender and
Your smile was so contagious.
Those things I will always remember.
Sometimes I close my eyes real tight
And pray I see your Beautiful face
Life without you here is so
Unfair but I try to remember in spirit you'll always be ...