Cristhian Aguilera Poems
- Torn Pages Everything I say sets the masses off weeping ...
- The System Trying to shed some light on the masses that are...
- Unknown The world seems strange at times alone and unknown ...
- Våldta When your eyes are shut I know you still see his ...
- Wisdom I exist in the depths of solitude pondering my true ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Don't strive to make your presence noticed, live to make your absence felt.'''My overall goal in life
Comments about Cristhian Aguilera
Everything I say sets
the masses off weeping
like they knew what goes
on in my mind.
True, no proof, no evidence
blue sky, blank face, a faithful
deceiver, torn pages.