Carolyn Brunelle Poems
- A Little Light For everything a reason and a season under ...
- Ancient Struggle Another age old story seventeen years of ...
- A Harbor Come into my open arms and I’ll chase away your ...
- Acrostic (Environment) Everyone should care. No one should ...
- Funny World Funny how the very ones who say they carry the ...
- A Birthday Without You The gathering was wonderful; ...
- A Marriage In some force of nature He reaches for her Time ...
I'm 68 yrs. old, married 49 years to my high school sweetie. We are both military brats and grew up everywhere other than where we were born. Got old and retired and are now living in northern California (just north of Sacramento)
I love and enjoy my small family (my soulmate Hubby, our one Son, one Granddaughter, and one old kitty) and lots of hobbies and interests: my computer, writing, poetry, photography, Pinterest, cooking, the S.F. Giants Baseball games, movies and wine and being anywhere with my hubby. Come visit my webpage:
http: //www.daysofautumn.com/index.html more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Little Light
For everything a reason
and a season under the sun;
every puzzle has its answer
that is not uniquely our own.
Nothing remains a mystery
in the light of life's experience,
or hurts like the awareness
we cannot live it over again.
Yet nothing is ever lost if we
pass such wisdom to one another;
no life lived in vain, that sheds
light on the path for a brother.