Candy Simpson Poems
- Why Do You Love Football? Why do you love football? What do...
- Hiding My True Self Away Deep dark memories, Hiding them is...
- Change We sometimes say we need a change, As a change is ...
- Cry Quietly In A Corner Cry quietly in a corner Don't make a...
- Sisters's Wedding Poem From Yo...
- Last Chance My mind is blank, my body numb. Who is this in...
- Cutting And Cutting! Everyone has problems, Some may be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Candy Simpson
Why Do You Love Football?
Why do you love football?
What do you see in it?
Why not watch another sport
Like Rugby, Golf, or Cricket?
Well let me answer that my friend
And put your mind at rest
I love the beautiful game
Because it's simply the best
No other sport is as exciting
No other comes anywhere near
Football can create passion
And lots of atmosphere
It is loved all around the world
Most children kick a football
Rich kids, and poor kids
small kids, and some very tall
A good football match is a joy to watch
That's why thousands go to every ...