Beach Leanbh Poems
- To My Heart's Keeper Amorous pools sable and deep Set ...
- Artemis Orbits lit, a match to shine upon the twilit sky Her...
- A Gentle Seduction The culprit fire bellows within Our sin, ...
- Death Of The Inanimate Your lips are the wet of my blood. ...
- A Mortal Masterpiece She sits before me, an infallible ...
- We Are But Trees Scorned masses cannot perceive my ...
- A Robot Love Story A night alone and watching, ...
Just a boy, writing for his muse - with blazing eyes dark as coal and soft lips that taste of melons and the rain more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To My Heart's Keeper
Amorous pools sable and deep
Set lightly upon lustrous smile
Thy moonlit skin my heart doth keep
Stow’d away upon distant isle
Evermore to serve thy desire
Thy will my own ‘till I retire
A word, a phrase, to part thy lips
If only a whisper received
Force unmatched by one thousand ships
Seraphic design ‘ways believed
Speak unto my eternal soul
And place it under thy control