Beach Leanbh Poems
- To My Heart's Keeper Amorous pools sable and deep Set ...
- A Mortal Masterpiece She sits before me, an infallible ...
- Death Of The Inanimate Your lips are the wet of my blood. ...
- A Gentle Seduction The culprit fire bellows within Our sin, ...
- Ode To Eternity Her vassalage henceforth I am ...
- Sonnet I - 'surely Thou Art A ...
- Dreams Of Passion Vehement hunger stirs my mind to wake me ...
Just a boy, writing for his muse - with blazing eyes dark as coal and soft lips that taste of melons and the rain more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To My Heart's Keeper
Amorous pools sable and deep
Set lightly upon lustrous smile
Thy moonlit skin my heart doth keep
Stow’d away upon distant isle
Evermore to serve thy desire
Thy will my own ‘till I retire
A word, a phrase, to part thy lips
If only a whisper received
Force unmatched by one thousand ships
Seraphic design ‘ways believed
Speak unto my eternal soul
And place it under thy control