Austin Jones Poems
- Always insanity doing it over again but still expecting ...
- Trust You said you trusted me unconditionally and yet that...
- Us The fire burns within us And may consume us both But we ...
- Again Again it is showing through the pain it is
- The Path its suicide this path of mine this leads ...
- Worth A Try After everything after so long not worth a ...
- Wrong i know ive gone the wrong way off track
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Jones
doing it over again
but still expecting difference
am i going mad?
in this jail of minds
this little corner of h***
i found my achilles' heel
the chink in my armour
letting it all in
the world is pouring in
i tried to stop it
but it is futile
plugging a single hole in a sieve
i am a dropp in the ocean
but they insist im significant
but i know that 1 in billions
except to you
you know the number of hairs on my head
you try to make me feel
that its all worth ...