Austin Jones Poems
- Us The fire burns within us And may consume us both But we ...
- Again Again it is showing through the pain it is
- The Path its suicide this path of mine this leads ...
- Worth A Try After everything after so long not worth a ...
- Wrong i know ive gone the wrong way off track
- We Break We break away from all that was
- Alive Alive in me this ever changing beauty alive in me
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Austin Jones
The fire burns within us
And may consume us both
But we shall overcome
We shall overcome
We bare our hearts
To each other
And others gaze on in wonder
At the unity
it is real
some think they have it
but the flame is but a ghostly shadow
there and then gone
they love for but a single moment
then there is us
through the night
of this world
we feed each other
meet and part
never forgetting the unity