Anna Pacheco Poems
- Cool Moon Traveling a cool moon today I see though a ...
- I Lost My Mind On The Way To Y... I lost my mind on the...
- Beautiful Lies Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty ...
- America, I'M Here To Stay I'm American, I'm Cuban I'm black ...
- My New/Old Love I have a new love which I’ve had for many ...
- Just A Whim (A Villanelle Exer... I want to clear my mind ...
- Empty Happiness happy and jovial humorous always with a ...
Born in Miami Beach, FL from Cuban immigrants. Grew up in the Miami/Little Havanna area. I've seen Miami go from mainly a Cuban immigrant area to the current international flavor that exists today. To my surprise, I'm married and do not have children. I began writing poetry June 2007 inspired by a local radio talk show which sponsored a poetry contest. I'm a Social Worker, my hobbies include quilting, crocheting, reading, and now writing poetry. I also post poems at www.thestarlitecafe.com. I have profiles at www.myspace.com/pachecoanna and www.facebook.com. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Cool Moon Traveling
a cool moon today I see
though a lonesome view she is
alone she is not
accompanying me along the way
enchanting my eyes,
basking in its beauty
while in my view
my companion she will be
until I arrive at my destination
then her loneliness will prevail
in parallel to mine