Alice Lupin Poems
- No Man's Land Gasping in a sea of wonder that no living words...
- Leren Lopen We durfden samen nooit te praten over later En ...
- Levensvragen Angst ingefluisterde vragen van twijfel even ...
- Dreams Of You Wells of water empty streaming pouring in a ...
- Cell Shaped Skin Her voice sounded steady as she told me in ...
- Lifeboat A wink A spell A time to be A beat
- Hoop Er wordt naar je gestaard veroordeeld door de ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alice Lupin
No Man's Land
Gasping in a sea of wonder that no living words can meet
I stand before my lord and shepherd with lifelong weary arms
And no count of steps these weary feet
have walked across this shapeless land
of silhouettes and screams
And while I walk I ask myself
Why them instead of me?
I once would have called
called in anger and in fear
in loathing and in weeping
in this godforsaken place
that has called me friend and keeper
In this place that haunts me still
Why them instead of me
By the abyss of these waning years
I could not force myself to ...