ali chukwuemeka Poems
- The Power Holders Spending a night in darkness Is never a ...
- Herbs Herbs were made by god Purposely for human use It ...
- Four, Four, Two I play the greatest formation That conquers ...
- Trouser.A Yes Or No For Africa... Females shouldn't ...
- Jehovah The Greatest Jehovah is the greatest Among every ...
- Lagos I know of a city Within its walls are found The duo ...
- Life In High School Waking up early in the morning, Getting...
my name is ali chukwuemeka david.An undergraduate in federal university Ndufu Alike Ikwo, Ebonyi, Nigeria.poetry is life; and a means of expressing my inner most thought. with my pen, i'm assured of victory even more than a warrior. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ali chukwuemeka
The Power Holders
Spending a night in darkness
Is never a man's wish,
But a compelled plot amongst options,
Presented in our leader's corruption dish.
All light bulbs refuse to glow.
In the absence of electricity,
Darkness seems to be in a row,
Having his grip on one's soul with great tenacity.
The power holding company of nigeria,
Has proven to be what their name suggests they were,
Denying nigerians a craving sate of euphoria,
Which we all long in our souls to see.
Technology has indeed provided us an alternative,
Emancipating us from the grip of the ...