I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu!
Oh! How I adore thee Ngboejeogu,
Oh! How I cherish thee Ngboejeogu.
The land that flows with milk and honey,
Blessed with resources more cherishable than honey,
Brave art thou sons,
Who foundeth joy in thy blossomness.
It gladdens my heart to here of thy greatness,
Arise and shine, make your abode in the domicile of success,
Not even the sky can claim to be your limit
The success of thine begotten no Jupiter can restrict.
I hail thee Ngboejeogu,
My heart goes out to thee Ngboejeogu,
You shineth more than thousands of stars,
I am elated to be counted amongst your sons.
ali chukwuemeka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu! by ali chukwuemeka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Of One Thing, Edward Kofi Louis
- Instagram'd, Michael Mira
- Suzette, Edward Kofi Louis
- Magdalene, Chromium Blues
- White Butterfly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Victim, Teedy Dawn
- House, mouse!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sudibyo, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Sound Advice, Edward Kofi Louis
- A WOMAN OF NO FREEDOM FOR CONSCIENCE, alexander opicho