I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu!
Oh! How I adore thee Ngboejeogu,
Oh! How I cherish thee Ngboejeogu.
The land that flows with milk and honey,
Blessed with resources more cherishable than honey,
Brave art thou sons,
Who foundeth joy in thy blossomness.
It gladdens my heart to here of thy greatness,
Arise and shine, make your abode in the domicile of success,
Not even the sky can claim to be your limit
The success of thine begotten no Jupiter can restrict.
I hail thee Ngboejeogu,
My heart goes out to thee Ngboejeogu,
You shineth more than thousands of stars,
I am elated to be counted amongst your sons.
ali chukwuemeka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu! by ali chukwuemeka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Thirteen, Kyle Schlicher
- A strong strife!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I.H.Rizvi As A Romantic Indian English P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Life In A Beer Commercial, Kyle Schlicher
- MY KALAHANDI, Prasanna Mishra
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET سلة صياد السمك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Decorating The Interior Of Nothing, Kyle Schlicher