I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu!
Oh! How I adore thee Ngboejeogu,
Oh! How I cherish thee Ngboejeogu.
The land that flows with milk and honey,
Blessed with resources more cherishable than honey,
Brave art thou sons,
Who foundeth joy in thy blossomness.
It gladdens my heart to here of thy greatness,
Arise and shine, make your abode in the domicile of success,
Not even the sky can claim to be your limit
The success of thine begotten no Jupiter can restrict.
I hail thee Ngboejeogu,
My heart goes out to thee Ngboejeogu,
You shineth more than thousands of stars,
I am elated to be counted amongst your sons.
ali chukwuemeka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu! by ali chukwuemeka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking