I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu!
Oh! How I adore thee Ngboejeogu,
Oh! How I cherish thee Ngboejeogu.
The land that flows with milk and honey,
Blessed with resources more cherishable than honey,
Brave art thou sons,
Who foundeth joy in thy blossomness.
It gladdens my heart to here of thy greatness,
Arise and shine, make your abode in the domicile of success,
Not even the sky can claim to be your limit
The success of thine begotten no Jupiter can restrict.
I hail thee Ngboejeogu,
My heart goes out to thee Ngboejeogu,
You shineth more than thousands of stars,
I am elated to be counted amongst your sons.
ali chukwuemeka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hail Thee, Ngboejeogu! by ali chukwuemeka )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Tuavatara!, Ravikumar C.P.
- Mystery Caller, Ravikumar C.P.
- Do, my dear, gajanan mishra
- Cinders of Life, Tim Labbe
- Aiy Mere Khuda Aiy Mere Khuda, Akhtar Jawad
- State of being, Ravikumar C.P.
- Flight, S.Michael Kozubek
- Undoubtedly something has gone wrong, Ravikumar C.P.
- Fire brand - Judge, gajanan mishra
- One grid, hasmukh amathalal