Life In High School
Waking up early in the morning,
Getting yourself ready
For the days journey
To your place of learning.
Prefects gets you picking
Every dirts in the premises, feeling no pity.
When you trespass, cane lands on you heavily,
Going back the next day not minding...
It is a rockhard process,
When patiently endured,
The gains become copious.
I patiently endured,
Minding not the difficulties.
Ho! high school, through you I metamorphosed.
ali chukwuemeka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life In High School by ali chukwuemeka )
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash