Life In High School
Waking up early in the morning,
Getting yourself ready
For the days journey
To your place of learning.
Prefects gets you picking
Every dirts in the premises, feeling no pity.
When you trespass, cane lands on you heavily,
Going back the next day not minding...
It is a rockhard process,
When patiently endured,
The gains become copious.
I patiently endured,
Minding not the difficulties.
Ho! high school, through you I metamorphosed.
ali chukwuemeka's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life In High School by ali chukwuemeka )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier
- The Shockers, Sandra Feldman
- Rather than talking to walls, Amy Michelle Mosier
- July 11,1991, Amy Michelle Mosier
- Like a sparkling Roman candle, Amy Michelle Mosier