Zac Plague Poems
- The Firing Squad Line the gunmen, one by one A lonely soul ...
- Twinkle, Twinkle, You'Re My St... Twinkle, twinkle, you're my ...
- In My Dreams Last night, you were in my dreams. We were on ...
- Omnia Vincit Amor Before I met you, life seemed to stand ...
- Never Will I Never will I kiss a pair of lips Without ...
- Inebriation Like so much wine You intoxicate me. Your ...
- Listen To The Sunset Listen to the sunset Can you hear it's ...
I honestly don't know what to put here.
I'm 16 and I've been writing poetry for about 3 years. Most of you probably know my uncle, Pirate Love. Seriously, he's my uncle, and he's very good. Check him out.
What got me interested in writing poetry was the power and inspiration of love. It's vexation is a very powerful one and it's by far MY greatest inspiration. (And also, my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Firing Squad
Line the gunmen, one by one
A lonely soul in front
About to pay for what he's done;
His one treacherous stunt.
A blindfold covers his eyes
As he awaits his death
'Accept me, Lord' the felon cries
And he takes in a deep breath.
'One! ' the captain cries out
The gunmen load their guns
The felon starts to have his doubts
About the crime he did for fun.
'Two! ' the gunmen take their aim
Only one has the kill
One last breath, its not the same
With the stinging, frosted chill
'Fire! ' the guns go off at once
The felon drops to his ...