Vivek Tiwari (23 July 1985 / Gaura (R.S.) Pratapgarh)
I'm an English Lecturer.
I love literature.
Poetry is the most enjoining part of my life.
I started composing poems since I was 15.
I write both in English and Hindi.
I want to use my pen to bring a revolution in support of everything that is good and righteous.
Representation is my another desire though I know all these things are very difficult yet 'where is the... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Call For Revolution
- A Father's Remorseful Lament
- A Song Of Happiness
- An Invocation to Mother Kali
- An Yearn For Youth
- Animals Are Not Ours To Eat
- At The Request Of My Students While Teac...
- Baby Thou Sleeping Yet!
- Battle Of Self And Slavery
- Birds V/S Human Beings
- Close Your Ethics of Ego and Proud
- Come and Collect the Silvers
- Damned Society!
- Dance Upon The Hoods of Horror