Vivek Tiwari Poems
- Planting The Saplings These saplings that I plant Shall grow...
- Journey Of Stones 'Let`s start our journey of fate`, ...
- Happy Teacher's Day Teacher! My Teacher! You teach me to ...
- Honour To Women You plea the women For great ...
- Happy Independence Day / Hoist...
- Damned Society! Society! Society! Society! Its obstacle to ...
- The Immortal Soul Be this conch can be confined within great ...
I'm an English Lecturer. I love literature. Poetry is the most enjoining part of my life. I started composing poems since I was 15. I write both in English and Hindi. I want to use my pen to bring a revolution in support of everything that is good and righteous. Representation is my another desire though I know all these things are very difficult yet 'where is the will there is the way'. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Unity is an art that looks more beautiful and attractive when filled with colours of Diversity. So is India, a Great Unity in unbound Diversity.''Dedicated to Mother India.
''The best way of living a good life is to love the people so much that your absence may make them feel like dying.''Life
Planting The Saplings
These saplings that I plant
Shall grow in youthful lusty bloom
With beautiful hues and sweet fragrance
In My Garden before my door.
Among the plants with laden flowers
Shall I sit serenity blessed
Easing in cot or swing or chair
Viewing the beauty wide expressed.
I shall glance and glare and sing
To all its heart exulting scenes
Its ecstasy of melodious musing
Of wasps murmuring and humming bees;
Singing birds and cuckoos' rhyming
Shall teach my heart a divine ease.
I shall be me young again
Bubbling heart of warm enthusiasm