HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY
Teacher! My Teacher! You teach me to know,
Teacher! My Teacher! You guide me to go.
Teacher! My Teacher! You guide my way,
Like the Sun that lights the day.
Teacher! My teacher! You are my friend,
You build me up to help me stand.
You teach me to write, you help me to read
You help me ever in my need.
Teacher! My Teacher! Please be my guide,
Show me the way which is right.
Teacher! My Teacher! Don't leave me ever,
I need your affectionate help for ever.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY by Vivek Tiwari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA