Vincent Topp Poems
- Modern Day Caveman And Cavewom... The flames are laughing, ...
- The Forest Every little red riding hood Walks into the ...
- Imitation Of Life This world is my playground, mine I ...
- Choose Choose Choose Sneezing out solutions Coughing up ...
- To Be Continued So I wait for the calm to rise As I sink ...
- Director Of My Own Life Story I’m the writer of my own life ...
- Long Time Awake The mountains scratch the sky Birds of prey ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vincent Topp
Modern Day Caveman And Cavewoman
The flames are laughing, arguing, seductive
The words are whispered, shouted and mimed
Adventure without the risks attached
‘How was your day? ’
‘I’ll tell you in a minute’
That minute takes a walk becomes hours
Images dance in the flames
Without a second thought press the red button now
Human moths hypnotised by the light
Modern day caveman and cavewoman.
That never answers you back
Never tells you you’re wrong
The ultimate showman of the 21st century
Smoke and mirrors glass and wires
Just one more spoonful of ...