Vincent Topp Poems
- Choose Choose Choose Sneezing out solutions Coughing up ...
- The Forest Every little red riding hood Walks into the ...
- Screaming At The Why Never wished I had, what other people ...
- Imitation Of Life This world is my playground, mine I ...
- Modern Day Caveman And Cavewom... The flames are laughing, ...
- To Be Continued So I wait for the calm to rise As I sink ...
- Director Of My Own Life Story I’m the writer of my own life ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vincent Topp
Choose Choose Choose
Sneezing out solutions
Coughing up emotions
Stirring black coffee soberness
Reality pinching me.
Clouds over my eyes
Fire’s raging deep inside
Whirlwind of possibilities
Decide, decide, decide.
Fear is stirred with optimism
Anger sleeps with happiness
Braveheart beats in time with cowardice
Lies twist tight the truth.
Dry throated pleas for help
Long past the sanctuary of ignorance
The tremors are starting to shake.
One eye open, One eye shut
Can’t sieve through the future
The damn is nearly burst