Vidi Writes Poems
- A Marathon Run In this stadium of life I see everyone busy ...
- Small Things You get up in the morning Still sit in the bed ...
- At A Glance – Ipl T20 Cricket and Bolly Wood Two ...
- Gratitude My venture an impulsive start Unfastened into ...
- Robust Life She is born Not with silver spoon She gives us...
- The Little Champion It’s my great pleasure to write ...
- Miles To Go In his “Snowy Evening” Robert Frost says – ...
I write poems to get pleased that my feelings are out on paper.After going through this site for sometime, i felt to post some of mine and watch the response. oops.... Hope it will work fine.
Writing my experiences to the outside world is not to get the fame but to make it known as to how differently or similarly all of us feel in this amazing, wonderful LIFE. If my poems inspire any that will be the gift to me, from this 'LIFE'.
To write the true experiences of one's life, one needs sincerity. Also there is a doubt in many minds 'why to', 'how to', 'what to', 'where to'express. I have found the reasons for most of those questions and thats why i want to share my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Marathon Run
In this stadium of life
I see everyone busy running
Not, all are athletes
No ghost chasing at back
Not part of morning jogging
Still are running
A marathon run.
Those who praise.
Thos who make use of.
Glamour of world.
Power, status and money.
Run, run and ...