Veruschka Nicole Eiman
Veruschka Nicole Eiman Poems
- Missing The Love Of A Father/D... All i want is a dad which ...
- Do You Know How It Feels? Do you know how it feels When you ...
- So Sad As I sit in this dark room I hear a loud sound boom, ...
- All My Life All my life I've been hurt, cheated on & ...
- Against The World Life sometimes confuses us Sometimes it's ...
- Loving Two Am so confused Don't know what to do I love my ...
- Life With No Meaning Sitting here with the pain and the ...
I am 16 years of age, was born in Windhoek but grew up in Luderitz. Grew up without a father and mother, my grandparents raised me. Love writing poems, my poems are more about the things I go through in my daily life and things that happen with me or my friends. I write poems because it is the only way i get rid of my stress and sadness, it's the way I express myself. My grandfather died in 2001 ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Veruschka Nicole Eiman
Missing The Love Of A Father/Dad
All i want is a dad
which can learn me from good and bad
am so sad
I really do miss my dad
I really do miss my granddad
If i had one wish
I would wish both of them where here with me
I would wish you could sing me to sleep
Cause i cry so hard inside, deep down inside, deep deep down
I miss the days when you hugged me
The days when we laughed together
but just keep in mind that I will always
Love you forever
Nothing will change that, never ever! ! !
Even though your not with me physically
I know your with me in spirit
I miss you Daddy
I miss ...