Taryn EspositoJozefek Poems
- My Funk It's just one of those days where nothing goes ...
- Sunrise To Sunset In the morning when the sun rises I watch ...
- 'Appetence' Her heart is consumed with desire She sits alone...
- Why I Write I grab my pencil and I start to write Pounding ...
- '5am' Morphine pours into the vein Eyes closed feel no ...
- 'Hollow' Sitting here all alone Tears roll down my ...
- What Lies Ahead Childhood laughter haunts my head Not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taryn EspositoJozefek
It's just one of those days
where nothing goes right
I'm just pissed off and I
just start a fight
I can't explain it
I just get into a funk
I hold in my feelings
like they were locked in a trunk
I get so angry
I clench my fist
I can feel the pulsating vein beat on my wrist
I want to pull out my hair
or just run away
But I just take a deep breath
telling myself it will be okay
No one can understand
not even me
I look in the mirror
not sure who I see
I pray that my funk will be gone for good
I will just be misunderstood