Steven Chung Poems
- The Time Of Morals Walking down the road, covered in many ...
- From Another Side Running by the ocean side, as the sun ...
- Her Front Lawn Walking in a grassy field with my love, as ...
- Frozen Trash Twitching by the trash, during late nights, ...
- Home, Sweet Home Hiding underneath my kitchen table, for ...
- Above The Sea During darker hours on a calm and sailing ...
- Suburbia's Dark Side Shivering in the corner during dark ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Chung
The Time Of Morals
Walking down the road,
covered in many leaves,
I feel a steady breeze.
Looking at the clouds above,
I ask myself,
'When will I live up there'?
Counting down my natural beats,
I then ask myself,
'Is this selfish of me'?
wait until a bio-destined cause
concludes my final life event, and
claim that that's the best effect?
Tormented on a daily basis by
the mentally invented torture of
expressions through opinion,
have I lost my mind, physically?
O', how I question myself,
'When will this first impression
on life ...