Steven Chung Poems
- Above The Sea During darker hours on a calm and sailing ...
- Suburbia's Dark Side Shivering in the corner during dark ...
- The Bed Of Ethics Laying on a bed, that constricts this ...
- The Time Of Morals Walking down the road, covered in many ...
- Frozen Trash Twitching by the trash, during late nights, ...
- Home, Sweet Home Hiding underneath my kitchen table, for ...
- From Another Side Running by the ocean side, as the sun ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Steven Chung
Suburbia's Dark Side
Shivering in the corner
during dark days,
I'm always at home.
Sniff another line of snow
and tell myself,
Peeking out the window,
I then ask myself,
'Is it colder in here or possibly out there'?
forget the decorative events of dolor
and its blemishes that made me pour
tears out before?
Entrapped within my debilitated brain,
drowning in this high,
I snort more scaly rocks and blocks.
Runny nose? Flip and pull.
Higher than His angels at last,
faded off my ass, due to ziploc'd grass.
With bursting ...