Stephen Mueller Poems
- The End Of The World The end of the is here This is not the ...
- The Dense Fog I see not what others see The fog is used to ...
- Fear Fear of what is not really there Can’t find a way ...
- Cold Rolled Steel Crush me under your weight You want a ...
- Overcame The Enemy I look at my past and see Fear was my one...
Junior in Marlboro High School and like to write poems more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Mueller
The End Of The World
The end of the is here
This is not the time of panic but of fear
For the fourth horseman starts his ride
Death and Hell have eaten there fill
War has taken his course
Famine is finished his destruction
All have been selected for there hope
Now the end of the world is here
The wicked are using there vice
The end has come
The wicked are gone