Stefan nnn Poems
- Moon? Not Moon? time passes there's no tick there's no ...
- Elephants' Noses Elephants' noses pluck roses to make ...
- I'D Rather Be... Pearls from the sea, diamonds from the ...
- Sleeping With Yesterday walking past windows flowing ...
- Ens Qua Ens I sleep sometimes with the television ...
- A New Friend Alone, I walked out in the night Watched the ...
- Remembering Moments Yet To Com... Sometimes, in dark of the ...
I was born, since then I have been living, or something. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stefan nnn
Moon? Not Moon?
there's no tick
there's no tock
from a digital clock
i wonder what my cat would look like without ears
a scrunchy tiger smiling bobble head
she nestles between my arms
as i lay on the couch, drowsy from eating
her head on my hand
eyes a little open
i remember going to best buy
they had lots of stuff
although nothing i really wanted
my friend was returning something
the transaction seemed to go smoothly
outside i was surprised once more how hot philadelphia was in september
once i dreamed i was the moon
and that all the ...