Srijeeta Manna Poems
- Untitled Again I wither away with time. The wind still blows...
- Untitled May Be Sultry afternoon thoughts give me some ...
- Vision Life under a trigger, impatient to leave, craving ...
- Sleep And Death The wall between my mind and soul takes away...
- Rest In Peace The familiar faces from the past, the ...
- Failure Loser I am of the game whose rules had been set by ...
- Deception Words can be fake; Relations at a stake. Broken ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I wither away with time.
The wind still blows across my face,
whispering in my ears
the reasons to embrace.
The shadow behind me
still stands there,
though a little apart.
I do not know if it is an illusion
or a dream,
or an entire theme.
Necropolis is what I call
where i bury myself
over and over again.