Sarah Elizabeth Clark
Sarah Elizabeth Clark Poems
- The Cliche Of The Hourglass An... We exist in between ...
- Virginity Broken free, the butterfly spreads upon a flower, ...
- Faithful I will know love because of, not in spite of, my ...
- Moral Compass Morality was choice-less, a decision not so ...
- Circle Night envelops, Falling darkness. Lamb asleep, ...
- Fixes Cheap cologne is an all consuming smell but yours was...
- Pretension I expect genius To be great and raw Modern.
A bachelor of professional and creative writing based in Melbourne, Victoria. Works as a writer and editor for Klementinemag.com and writes poetry for pleasure. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Elizabeth Clark
The Cliche Of The Hourglass And Sand
We exist in between time,
Like the sand in the hourglass,
Time on all sides.
We do not escape and we do not hide,
Wherever we try to run,
It walls us in.
We are the grains on the bottom.
We are the grains yet to fall.
We are them all.
The sand, the hourglass, infinite time.
We pass by, a mere glimmer,
A speck on the breeze.
There is no end once we begin,
The winds will turn us over,
To fall through time again.