Sarah Elizabeth Clark
Sarah Elizabeth Clark Poems
- Virginity Broken free, the butterfly spreads upon a flower, ...
- The Cliche Of The Hourglass An... We exist in between ...
- Faithful I will know love because of, not in spite of, my ...
- Moral Compass Morality was choice-less, a decision not so ...
- Kingship We fall to the top of the world every night when ...
- Circle Night envelops, Falling darkness. Lamb asleep, ...
- Fixes Cheap cologne is an all consuming smell but yours was...
A bachelor of professional and creative writing based in Melbourne, Victoria. Works as a writer and editor for Klementinemag.com and writes poetry for pleasure. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sarah Elizabeth Clark
Broken free, the butterfly spreads upon a flower,
Bountiful colors appearing in her flushed wings,
Rustling with the slight, warmest of breezes,
Too fragile to breathe outwards.
Thoughts anything but secret,
Apparent in her skittish movements,
The rocking, frolicking laughter,
Of one whose life is fleeting.
Soaring up and bending down to meet,
The delicate petals and sensual pollen,
Playing the beautiful object that is not held alive,
By anything more than her sunlight companions.