Randy McClave Poems
- Happy Mood So fine a day it is today To the world I send out...
- My Home Town My home town The place where I was born, ...
- Bring Me Flowers Bring me flowers when I am living Don't ...
- Love Is Love is special, Love is kind, Love is joyful, ...
- Knowing Of A Tree It is a good thing indeed When someone ...
- Being Yourself Be the way that you want to be Not the way ...
- Cherry Blossom I stare out at the cherry blossoms In marvel...
I was born and raised in Ashland, Kentucky.
I am a also former Golden Gloves champion, and I am United Steelworker. I write to reflect the life I have lived and the suffering and happiness I have been through. I started writing poetry when I was 11 years of age, I have been to many countries Japan, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Scotland, England and I have studied and learned of writings and poetry of the countries that I visited.
I currently have 4 books of poetry published, I have been inspired by poets of the current and of the past, I see life as a poem waiting to be written.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If it weren't because of dirty cops, dirty judges and dirty politicians. We would live in a clean country.''The Bible and History
So fine a day it is today
To the world I send out my hope and care
Happy and joyful I am so to all I must say
That I will remember you all in my prayer.
I woke up with a smile upon my face
After knowing again that I was still alive
And I am not ill through GOD and his grace
Another year and night I did survive.
The morning has begun and I am awake
And my wallet is full of money
I owe no bills my finances I will not break
So I will go out while it is nice and sunny.
I will greet all comers with a wave or a hello
As I am walking down the ...