Randy McClave Poems
- Cherry Blossom I stare out at the cherry blossoms In marvel...
- Bring Me Flowers Bring me flowers when I am living Don't ...
- Love Is Love is special, Love is kind, Love is joyful, ...
- Knowing Of A Tree It is a good thing indeed When someone ...
- One More Round When I hear the bell, I will go one more ...
- Alcohol Drinking never made me a happier person Nor did it ...
- I Am My Fathers Son I am my Fathers son That is who I am, ...
I was born and raised in Ashland, Kentucky.
I am a also former Golden Gloves champion, and I am United Steelworker. I write to reflect the life I have lived and the suffering and happiness I have been through. I started writing poetry when I was 11 years of age, I have been to many countries Japan, Spain, Canada, Mexico, Scotland, England and I have studied and learned of writings and poetry of the countries that I visited.
I currently have 4 books of poetry published, I have been inspired by poets of the current and of the past, I see life as a poem waiting to be written.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If it weren't because of dirty cops, dirty judges and dirty politicians. We would live in a clean country.''The Bible and History
I stare out at the cherry blossoms
In marvel and joy I watch them bloom
Then they burst out with their effloresces
As though awaking from mother nature’s womb,
And there I watch awestruck and in wonder
As though GOD splashed paint upon each branch
Through beauty, and only for beauty I cry a tear
As the blossoms explode in a pink and red avalanche.
No more beauty and wonder could one man ever see
Than watching the cherry blossoms upon a tree.
Randy L. McClave