Your Blue eyes
Your blue taking me away,
Into the blue skies,
Into the sunny hills looking blue,
Into the sweet dreams of mine.
Tell me, tell me please,
Your name and address,
O blonde-haired, blue-eyd beauty!
Your blue eyes, blue eyes taking me far away
And as a mariner, a navigator I going with my ship
Dreaming of you and your blue eyes!
Poet Other Poems
- The Communists
- How Long Will The Hero Go Beating The ...
- I Do Not Know What To Tell You
- I See The Flowers
- The Dance School Boys & Girls
- I Do not Know Who Is What?
- What is love? (The Red Rose And Its Pet...
- “Why Does He Read So Much, Remain Lost I... -new-
- A Beautiful Girl
- A Beautiful Girl, A Beautiful Tale
- A Beautiful Heart
- A Beautiful Life, You Are Destroying Wit...
- A Beauty To See Or A Red Rose?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.