Year After Year
Her silhouette to see, so lovely shaped,
she wears her beauty, finely draped.
Her beauty, it graces, those around,
and throughout her world, it still confounds.
To know her, love her, desire and worship,
none of us men, are properly equipped.
Loving, eyes, like a goddess' jewels,
her smile it knows, no bounds, no rules.
Luscious lips, that feed desire,
a passionate embrace, that stokes men's fire.
Reconnected now, I wish her to stay,
I love her more, each night, each day.
Us, together, there should be no delay.
Grant this wish, I'll forever obey.
A beautiful woman, so easy to love,
were I a believer, she's sent from above.
My devotion, and love she never need fear,
for I, will love her, year after year,
Copyright © 2014 -
GJG Elton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Year After Year by GJG Elton )
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)