Year After Year
Her silhouette to see, so lovely shaped,
she wears her beauty, finely draped.
Her beauty, it graces, those around,
and throughout her world, it still confounds.
To know her, love her, desire and worship,
none of us men, are properly equipped.
Loving, eyes, like a goddess' jewels,
her smile it knows, no bounds, no rules.
Luscious lips, that feed desire,
a passionate embrace, that stokes men's fire.
Reconnected now, I wish her to stay,
I love her more, each night, each day.
Us, together, there should be no delay.
Grant this wish, I'll forever obey.
A beautiful woman, so easy to love,
were I a believer, she's sent from above.
My devotion, and love she never need fear,
for I, will love her, year after year,
Copyright © 2014 -
GJG Elton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Year After Year by GJG Elton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer
- Sleep To Dream, Arafat Driche
- The curse of poverty, Arafat Driche