Musfiq us shaleheen
Words Chosen for Love
Words chosen, how am I?
thousands of injunction, I missed
thousands of conjunction, I lost
laying on a white plain paper
making so many words,
penning a few lost to be hold,
taking so much pain for peace
those jingling on lips,
try to make a new ode for my love
@Musfiq us shaleheen
Musfiq us shaleheen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Words Chosen for Love by Musfiq us shaleheen )
Did you read them?
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown