Poet of the River
Wood Burning Stove(thought/Happy)
Burning with a passion like the sun.
Once you lit the match, you knew the fire had begun.
Blazing, rising, and flowing over the wood like a burning river,
A warmth and burden giver.
The blistering heat and sizzling meat,
Draws on the unsuspecting nose.
The sugars and spice, smell so nice
In the pot on the wood burning stove.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wood Burning Stove(thought/Happy) by Poet of the River )
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
- The Search, david kush
- Belissima, Patricia Spears Jones
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 November 1759 – 9 May 1805)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)