Poet of the River
Wood Burning Stove(thought/Happy)
Burning with a passion like the sun.
Once you lit the match, you knew the fire had begun.
Blazing, rising, and flowing over the wood like a burning river,
A warmth and burden giver.
The blistering heat and sizzling meat,
Draws on the unsuspecting nose.
The sugars and spice, smell so nice
In the pot on the wood burning stove.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wood Burning Stove(thought/Happy) by Poet of the River )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal