Poet of the River (july 27 1994 / California, but move around a lot.)
Wood Burning Stove(thought/Happy)
Burning with a passion like the sun.
Once you lit the match, you knew the fire had begun.
Blazing, rising, and flowing over the wood like a burning river,
A warmth and burden giver.
The blistering heat and sizzling meat,
Draws on the unsuspecting nose.
The sugars and spice, smell so nice
In the pot on the wood burning stove.
Poet of the River's Other Poems
- ' A Path With No End ' (Thought)
- ... (Sad)
- ~+': Song Of The Stream: '+~ (Thought)
- 4th Of July (political)
- A birthday with you(Happy)
- A Broken Heart (Sad)
- A Call of Destiny(Thought)
- A Little of a Little (thought/Motivation...
- A Million Coins (Happy/ Short Story)
- A Part Of Me(Thought)
- A Ripple In Reality (Thought)
- A Sister And Her Mister (Funny)
- A Tear In The Eyes That Care (sad)
- Acceleration Without Breaks (Sad)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.