Do u think of me
As much as i do?
Am i the 1st thing on your mind in the morning,
And the last in the evening?
Am i as special to you,
As you are to me?
Do you miss me,
The way i miss you?
Do you still feel the same way about me,
The way i still do about you?
Am i still a part of your future,
As you are still part of mine?
I just wonder!
Do you ever dream of us,
The way you did before?
Do you still smile when you read my text,
And when your phone shows an incoming call from me?
Does my voice still sound good to you,
And is my touch still the one that makes your heart melt?
Do you ever wish i was there next to you,
Even when you know its impossible?
I just wonder if you still stored me as 'Hubby' on your phone?
Do you still want to spend your life with me?
Am i still your one and only?
Lesego Tsiu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonders by Lesego Tsiu )
- The Gamekeeper, David Lewis Paget
- Observing Teenagers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Promises, Saul hernandez
- Love Speaks in Silence, Paul Sebastian
- The Ideal Wife, Paul Sebastian
- Then ever it would really you are not e.., Yuri Starostin
- Judicially, hasmukh amathalal
- ACCENT, Terry Collett
- Passion, Suresh Dogra
- Joy and peace, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Parody on “A Psalm of Life”, Oliver Wendell Holmes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Fear No More, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)