Do u think of me
As much as i do?
Am i the 1st thing on your mind in the morning,
And the last in the evening?
Am i as special to you,
As you are to me?
Do you miss me,
The way i miss you?
Do you still feel the same way about me,
The way i still do about you?
Am i still a part of your future,
As you are still part of mine?
I just wonder!
Do you ever dream of us,
The way you did before?
Do you still smile when you read my text,
And when your phone shows an incoming call from me?
Does my voice still sound good to you,
And is my touch still the one that makes your heart melt?
Do you ever wish i was there next to you,
Even when you know its impossible?
I just wonder if you still stored me as 'Hubby' on your phone?
Do you still want to spend your life with me?
Am i still your one and only?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonders by Lesego Tsiu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1923 - 1998)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Are You Drinking?, Charles Bukowski
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski