Little King of Sorrows
My hand in ascension.
"Can I have your ATTENTION! "
Poets like these.
The first point of mention.
Another detention, yet slight in dimension.
Lack of expression, not a poetry session.
This is not my profession. Just my hidden obsession.
My skill didn't lessen. I feed on progression.
No moral or lesson.
Simplicity born of the womb of my guessin.
Simply just messin!
A deranged confession.
Of my own retention.
From childhood collection.
The rhythmic injection,
done to perfection.
In my recollection.
Just a suggestion.
While I ask you this question.
WHO R U?
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonderland by Little King of Sorrows )
- Sometimes I Cry, Lilly Emery
- MEDUSA, Lilly Emery
- The Exile, Rishi Kaul
- Bitter Sweet, Lilly Emery
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns